- Protection of our College from the Belmont bushfires, for amazing Fire Fighters and Emergency Services Volunteers.
Please Pray for:
- Focus Point: Year 12 students as they have completed their Trials and are now focused on the next few weeks – receiving marks back, preparing for the HSC and starting the journey of their last few weeks as students at BCC.
- The staff and our Primary students who are involved in the musical. Please pray that any who are sick will be made well and those who have much to do will have renewed energy and strength.
- Our Chaplain, Mitch Forbes has the opportunity to meet with parents new to BCC and take them through our Starting Point Program.
- Families in our College who are experiencing challenging times. Please continue to uphold them before God’s throne of grace.
- Sharon and the Board as they lead our College forward. For clarity and wisdom in their decision making.
Thank you for praying for our community.