Primary School Contacts
Our Administration Team can be contacted by phoning the College on 4922 8300 and following the extension number prompts or by using the email format firstname.lastname@example.org, for example email@example.com.
- Primary Administration Assistant: Mrs Debbie Paardekooper Ext # 521 – Primary enquiries, absences, bus passes, school fees, medical information etc.
- Registrar: Ms Teena Knott Ext # 512 – enrolment enquiries
- Stage Class Teachers: Appointments to speak to your child’s class teacher can be made by contacting Mrs Paardekooper in the College office.
- Head of Primary School: Mrs Leoni McNeill
Kindergarten and Stage 1 (Years 1 and 2) students will be provided with classroom stationery. This includes coloured and lead pencils, scissors, textas, pencil cases etc. All exercise books will be provided.
For Stage 2 (Years 3 and 4) and Stage 3 (Years 5 and 6), students should bring the following to use in class:
– 2 fine blue pens
– 2 fine red pens
– 2 HB lead pencils
– sharpener with a shavings container attached
– highlighter – colour of choice
– 12 textas (Connect are excellent)
– 12 coloured pencils
– fine black felt tipped texta
– a ruler that is not metal or has a metal bar embedded in it
– glitter pens/textas (optional)
– a pencil case that fits under their desk – & the above items should fit into the pencil case
– earphones/buds for ipad or Chromebook
– Stage 3 – College Chromebook
Parent Information Booklet
Detailed and further information can be found within our Primary Parent Information Booklet.