Secondary School Contacts
Our Administration Team can be contacted by phoning the College on 4922 8300 and following the extension number prompts or by using the email format email@example.com.
- Secondary Administration Assistant: Mrs Kathy Evans Ext #505 – Secondary enquiries, absences, medical information
- Registrar: Ms Teena Knott Ext #512 – enrolment enquiries, change of contact information
- Wellbeing matters: CONNECT Teacher then Stage Leader
- Academic matters: Subject Teachers then Subject Coordinators
- Assistant Principal: Mr Steve Tidey
Appointments to speak to a teacher can be made by contacting Mrs Evans in the College Office or the teacher directly via email using format of firstname.lastname@example.org, for example email@example.com.
All Secondary Students will need to have a fully charged College issued Chromebook and a pencil case of pens, pencils, eraser, highlighter etc. Everything else is provided in a book pack issued to Years 7 – 10 on the first day. A calculator is provided for Year 7 ONLY.
For new students that have not purchased a Chromebook please do so as soon as possible by ordering online here
Parent Information Booklet
Detailed and further information can be found in our Secondary Parent Information Booklet which will be emailed home within the first few weeks of term.