Experience Belmont Christian College
We hold group College Tours in Terms 1, 2 and 3, however, any day is a good day to visit Belmont Christian College. We look forward to meeting you.
Our information sessions are a fantastic way to be introduced to your child’s next stage of education, from BCC Beginners (Prep) all the way to Stage 6 (Year 11-12).
Frequently Asked Questions
When should I send in an application? Is there an official closing date?
- Whilst we do not have an official closing date, we do ask for applications to be received by the end of Term 1 of the year prior to commencement.
Are there places available mid-way through the year?
- There is sometimes movement in the roll during the course of the year which may result in places becoming available. Our Registrar can let you know whether there is a place available mid-year.
I am considering sending my child to Belmont Christian College. How do I visit the College?
- Please visit our College Tours page to find out how to visit our College.
How do I enrol my child at Belmont Christian College?
- Step 1 – Applications for enrolment can be made by completing the Online Enrolment Application Form. Please ensure all requested documents (as per the checklist on the Enrolment Form) is submitted with your application.
Step 2 – Once all paperwork has been received, prospective students and their parents/caregivers will be required to attend an interview with the Principal.
Step 3 – A formal offer of a place may be made. If your application has been successful, a Holding Deposit will be required to secure the position and must be paid prior to commencement. Cost per child/family $500.
What are the main entry points to commence tuition at Belmont Christian College?
- Our main entry points are Beginners (Prep), Kindergarten, Year 5, Year 7 and Year 11. There are occasional vacancies in other years, so please contact us for further information.
What age can my child commence at Belmont Christian College?
- Entry is open to new children in Kindergarten whose fifth birthday is before 30th April in the year in which they commence school. For enrolment into Beginners (Prep), children should be four years of age by the 30th April, however, acceptance of applications for enrolment will be dependent upon the discretion of the Principal.
Does Belmont Christian College enrol international students?
- The College accepts applications with a temporary or permanent visa but cannot enrol children travelling on a student visa. Please provide a copy of your passport and current visa with your child’s Enrolment Application form. For more information about the enrolment process, click here.
I have been asked to attend an enrolment interview with my child. What is involved?
- The interviews are an opportunity for the Principal to meet with potential new students and families to discuss our Christian distinctive and Statement of Faith as well as academic, pastoral care and extracurricular opportunities. It’s an informal way to meet the Principal and to learn about the vision and mission of the College. Prospective students have the opportunity to speak about their educational experiences and to ask questions about the College.